A complete office refurbishment and facilities solution built around your business needs
Our team of experienced professionals have the skills and know-how to offer a comprehensive range of refurbishment and facilities maintenance functions across all sectors. Prime Interior Services Ltd will provide you with a completely bespoke service; regardless of the size and scope of your project.
The highest professional standards from start to finish
From initial planning and creating CAD drawings and designs, to construction, project completion and aftercare, our dedicated team will oversee and efficiently manage your project from beginning to end. We will ensure it stays within budget, sticks to all agreed milestones and deadlines, and meets the strictest health, safety and environmental standards.
Working with both landlords and tenants we are able to offer full dilapidation works for existing tenants to ensure you meet your lease agreements when handing back the office space in its original condition.
If you are looking to update your existing office or commercial space we can help with a fresh coat of paint or new flooring to moving or building internal offices, meeting rooms, reception areas and updating your washroom facilities.
- Office/Retail Refurbishment
- Full Dilapidation Works
- Bespoke Carpentry and Joinery
- Space Planning
- Partitioning & Suspended Ceilings
- Fire Stopping, Fire Protection & Fire Doors
- Facility Maintenance & Handyman Works
- Project Management
- Office Moves (to a different area in existing building or to a new building)
- Electrical Works
- Kitchen Fitting
- Installation and updating of washroom facilities
Our list of services is not exhaustive so please do get in touch if you are planning any fit out works and we would be pleased to discuss your requirements.
- Commercial – Offices and warehouses
- Education – Schools and colleges
- Healthcare – Hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Retail – Shops, showrooms and cafes
- Hospitality – Hotels
- Public – Libraries, Royal Courts of Justice, community centres and government buildings
- Fitness – Gyms and health clubs
- Prison and probation services
Our fully-qualified team will bring their years of experience and knowledge to your project. With our experience spanning a wide range of sectors and environments, we have the resources to successfully complete your project with the level of expertise and professionalism you demand.
With over 20 years of personal experience in the field, our Company Director, Lee Mowles, certainly understands the importance of listening to and delivering on what clients want and need. With so many years’ experience under his belt, Lee established Prime Interior Services Ltd in 2015 (formally known as Prime Facility Maintenance Ltd).